Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Look : New Address

faceofagirl.com blog is moving to a new address with a new look. I loved the look of other site (maybe too much), so this is a hard move. The blog was having too many technical issues that took up my time and got me off on tangents not relevant to what needed to be done.

The old blog posts will slowly be ported to the new site here at Blogger and the new theme may get tweeked a bit as I go. My hope is that my brain fog will lift with less of me in the design and less of the up-keep on my shoulders.

If you get foag posts via email or feed reader, don't worry, your access should not be affected. If you read at the site, use this address: faceofagirl.blogspot.com.

Let me know if you have any issues. Happy Valentines Day!

k8t

No comments: